Pair of Empire style vases from Napoleon III. Gilt bronze carved acanthus leaves, rosettes, flowers, rais-de-coeur.
Pair vases in gilded bronze style Empire era Napoléon III
15 years’ of mail orders, hundreds of parcels sent around the globe. Thanks to our experience, we can insure—at our own risk—the delivery of each object to your chosen address.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
You have 14 days from receiving your object to make use of this option, please contact us by email at email@example.com
The return is free of charge: a prepaid shipping label will be sent to you via email.
Upon receipt of your returned item, we will automatically issue you with a refund within 48 hours, either on your credit card or via bank transfer.
Our items mainly stem from the inheritance of objects, preciously looked after over numerous generations. There is a stringent selection process for each object ensuring perfect authenticity and the optimal amount of gilding.
We do not use the term “Restoration”, which implies a significant transformation or major repair that modifies an object’s authenticity or original appearance.
Each object is completely dismantled, then thoroughly cleaned part by part; our cleaning technique restores shine without adversely affecting the gold.
We then put the clock back together, returning all the various parts to their origin location, as well as all the nuts and screws. Subsequently, the item is inspected to ensure it is perfectly even, symmetrical, and smooth, etc.
The clock’s movement undergoes a complete overhaul; it is totally dismantled, cleaned and each individual part is polished. The duration of this procedure affects the shine: we prefer to obtain a brilliant shine, in keeping with the gilding of the object.
To increase the strength and quality of the gears, we apply a very important procedure, known as bouchonnage, to correct for wear accumulated over years of operation, consisting in the placing cork of stoppers in any pivot holes that have become deformed by wear. After the clock has been completely reassembled, it is tested over a long period of time to ensure that the movement, as well as the hour and half-hour strikes, are operating correctly.
– Accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover and Diners Club.
– Bank transfer: You can also send us a copy of the bank transfer order to speed up the processing of your order.
Upon dispatch of your order, you will be sent a parcel tracking number by email.
Delivery anywhere in the world.
– Clocks: 3 days preparation work + 2 days for delivery – Total: 5 business days
– Decorative objects: 1 days preparation work + 2 days for delivery – Total: 3 business days
– Clocks: 3 days preparation work + 3 days for delivery – Total: 6 business days
– Decorative objects: 1 day preparation work + 3 days for delivery – Total: 6 business days
– Clocks: 3 days preparation work + 3-8 days for delivery
– Decorative objects: 1 days preparation work + 3-8 days for delivery
Easily pay for your purchases using our highly protected bank card system with SSL certificate and 256 bit encryption, ensuring confidentiality when any information is transferred.
On a web browser, the OVH SSL certificate activates the HTTPS protocol and displays a padlock in the navigation bar. This shows that any transaction is encrypted and confidential, and that your website address has been authenticated.
You will receive—by email and a paper version—an explanatory document containing all the necessary instructions and recommendations for operating your clock.
We also provide assistance over the phone to guide you through the start-up procedure. Of course, we will continue to be available—by both telephone and email—to answer any questions you may have.
For calls in German or English, please make an appointment first via email, providing us with your telephone number, and the date and time you wish to contact us. Contact.
– Click on the button “add to basket” to add an object.
– Once you have finished your order, click on “view contents of basket” located at the bottom of the screen or on small the “shopping trolley” icon at the top right.
– click “Complete my order” or “order”
– Fill in the invoicing address details, you also have the possibility to send the parcel to a different address.
– Select the payment method
– To confirm your order, click “order now”
By email, you will be sent:
– confirmation of your order & payment
– Parcel tracking information
Every purchase comes with a certificate of authenticity and an invoice
High quality certificate of authenticity printed on photo paper with text and photos providing all the information concerning your object. Detailed invoice indicating the price paid for the object.